- Should we believe everything that we hear about men and masculinity?
- What role do evolution, biology and culture play in men’s behaviour?
- Do we tend to blame men for their health problems more than is reasonable?
- What can be done to reduce male criminality?
- How can the standard approach to men’s mental health be improved?
- What does gender equality mean for men?
A new book on male psychology will be available in early 2021, authored by Louise Liddon and Dr John Barry, and published by Wiley.
In around 300 pages this book uses evidence from science to shed light to some of today’s heated issues around men and masculinity. A spectrum of the topics – including education, sport and the workplace – are explored, and questions answered.
You can pre-order the book here.
More information will be available soon. To hear updates on this and other news, sign up to the free newsletter