WIN A FREE TICKET TO THE MALE PSYCHOLOGY CONFERENCE 2019
We are pleased to offer two free SATURDAY tickets to the Male Psychology Conference
There are two competitions: one for students and one for everyone else.
What to do: For both competitions, write a blog of 500 - 700 words on one of the topics suggested below. Entries may be subject to editing and will be posted on our blog page.
Deadline for both competitions is Friday 17th May with the winner announced no later than Friday 24th May.
Please ensure that you read the terms and conditions carefully before entering or your entry may be void.
How to Enter
To Enter, please email email@example.com with the following information. Please ensure that you include all the relevant information below and read the terms and conditions carefully before entering or your entry may be void.
Your blog title (this should be from one of the topic questions provided above)
If entering competition 2 please also state where and what you are studying, plus evidence of being a student
If you are successful, you will be notified by email.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way (“competition information”). Such competition information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these competition terms and conditions and any competition information.
- Male Psychology Network may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- You must be over 18 to enter.
- Competition 1 is open to everyone. Competition 2 is only open to students. If you are entering competition 2 then you must be able to provide proof of student status.
- Neither competition is open to individuals involved in the running of the conference.
- Neither competition is open to presenters.
- The prize is non-transferable to another day. The free ticket is for Saturday only and can’t be used for Friday.
- The free ticket provides you with the same privileges as those who buy a ticket e.g. access to all talks, optional workshops and catering. Travel is not included.
- If you have already bought a ticket for Saturday (or both days), you can choose from the following options: 1) You use your free ticket for entry and receive a refund for your ticket, or the Saturday portion (the refund will be based on the price you paid). 2) You use your free ticket for entry and can gift your original ticket to another person. If you gift your ticket you will be required to let us know for catering purposes etc. Additionally we will need to know their name as all attendees will be required to wear a name badge for security.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Male Psychology Network (or any third party nominated by Male Psychology Network) may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s name and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- Any personal data and information which is provided by entrants when they enter will be held and used by Male Psychology Network in order to administer the competition.
- By submitting their personal details, the entrant agrees to Male Psychology Network processing those details in accordance with the purposes made known the entrant.
- The Male Psychology Network will not be liable in the event that all or any part of the service relating to the competition is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
- In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the competition information, the Male Psychology Network shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. In these circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and Male Psychology Network reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant. Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by Male Psychology Network including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and applicable regulatory codes.