“A fantastic conference by the Male Psychology Network at UCL once again!”
– Dr Ben ‘Dangerous’ Hine, Lecturer in Psychology, University of West London
“It was refreshing to hear themes of masculinity and fatherhood being spoken of in a positive way backed up by studies”
– Michael Mosol, Integrative Psychotherapist, London
“I very much enjoyed the conference. The speakers generated a great deal of enthusiasm in me for what they said and the overall concept of a male psychology”
– Dr Andrew Briggs, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist, Organisational Consultant
“I was welcomed by everyone I met and invited into multiple discussions exploring such a variety of relevant topics that I was more than rewarded. I was glad to be part of the day but now feel part of an active, positive but most importantly innovative movement, informed by academic, clinical and service user perspectives.
– Dr Ashley-Christopher Fallon, Consultant Clinical Forensic Psychologist.
“Marvin Westwood gave a gripping account of his work with traumatised veterans in Canada… Gijsbert Stoet gave an excellent talk on the underperformance of boys in education.”
– Rick Bradford, MRA-UK
“A stimulating and interesting mixture of material”
– Jennie Cummings-Knight, Goldenleaf Counselling
”Ground breaking and desperately needed”
– Vincent McGovern, Chair, Central and North London Branches, Families Need Fathers.
“A truly inspiring conference. I was particularly pleased with the straight talking of most speakers”
– David Walsh, Male Voices Ireland.
“I’ve very much enjoyed the presentations”
– Dr Dominic Conroy, Research Fellow in Psychology, Birkbeck University of London.
“The Friday was absolutely fabulous. The content was great, slick, to the point and very informative, over a range of very interesting topics. It allowed me to meet up with several very important people”
– David Eggins, Chair of Temper DV.
“The range of topics included was brilliant. There was nothing I didn’t like, except it seemed to fly by”
– Louise Liddon, Male Psychology Network
“Very thought provoking and helpful”
– John Steley, Psychologist in private practice, London
“The workshops lead by the wise and wonderful Warren Farrell [were] an absolute treat”
– Kenny Mammarella-D’Cruz, Men’s group facilitator / Trainer
“Very useful and inspiring”
– Dr. Catherine Buchan, University of Wolverhampton