In 2019 the conference will take place on Friday 21st and Sat 22nd at University College London
There are two themes this year:
- Family structure & dynamics, and the impact on men and boys
- Male friendly interventions & services
We will also have a parallel strand of
- workshops and activities
- non-academic material, such as poetry, music and comedy
Keep the dates in your diary – early bird tickets will be available soon.
Submitting your proposed presentation or activity for the conference
Deadline for submissions: 5pm 31st Jan 2019.
Abstract submission guidelines for academic work
- Abstracts must be related to male psychology
- All abstracts must be in English
- The abstract title must be brief and specific.
- Abstracts must be in the format of: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
- Author(s) names must be indicated
- Provide affiliation (University/Organisation etc) and city for all presenters.
- Abstracts to be no more than 300 words long
- Do not include tables or graphs
- State whether you prefer your submission to be an oral presentation or a poster
For non-academic submissions (workshops, activities, comedy etc)
- Please email us with a clear description of what you want to do
- State how much much time you will need
- State how much space you will need
- Tell us what materials you will need, and whether you will be providing them or not
Email your submission to the Organising Committee by 5pm 31st Jan 2019: email@example.com